- Knocked out NPCs. You may now steal from knocked out NPCs. This feature was in a previous version of Morrowind.
- Restore attributes fix. Now also fixes the attribute change when a drain attribute spell expires.
- Mercantile bug. The effect of disposition on price is reduced to 10% of its original effect. This should make the fix usuable without breaking the economy. With this patch, mercantile skill is the dominant factor in determining prices.
- Disposition bug. When talking to someone while under the effect of a personality increase that would push disposition over 100, extra disposition could be lost when the effect expired. This should no longer happen.
- Merchant equip fix. When selling to a merchant, they may equip any item they can use, which means it is no longer possible to buy that item back. Now any NPC that barters should no longer equip anything you sell them. Note this does not affect what they are currently wearing.
- Transparent clothes in the inventory. Transparent items now show up properly on the figure (paper doll) in the inventory window. The game used the alpha (transparency) channel to record which pixel belonged to which item, so it was possible to pick items straight off the picture. Fixed by separating the rendering into two passes, one for the picture with full transparency, one for the alpha channel the game expects. Very much hassle to get that working properly.
Fliggerty wrote:Does this do anything for stacking scripted objects?
-9 - Classified test zone -
27 Lighting fixes group
Multiple integrated fixes:
- Light falloff. Distance from light until hard lighting cutoff is multiplied by 2.
- Land lighting. Range check for lighting land meshes fixed. Dynamic light should no longer cause large dark squares near land subdivision edges.
- Dynamic actor light update. Moving actors are relit while moving, but it did not take the player's light into account. Caused moving actors to flicker in towns / fighting unlit actors in caves despite holding a torch.
- Excess player lighting removed. 1st person and 3rd person light sources were both active at the same time, causing over bright lighting for the player. May need testing for balance/gamma.
- Light mesh lighting. Light ground meshes (dropped lights) were not getting lit by other lights in interiors. Now working.
28 Bump/reflect map local lighting
Bump and reflection maps are now dependent on vertex diffuse illumination, the effect is less intense as local lighting gets darker.
29 Particle effect scale fix
Particle emitters attached to non-uniform scaled nodes (e.g. Trueflame) no longer have particle deviations.
1337 Shadowed statics [prototype]
Displays shadows for all statics in the current exterior cell. Does not do anything in interiors.
To make it work, set High Detail Shadows=1 in morrowind.ini
Technically requires high detail shadows or that statics have Tri Shadow manifold meshes.
Recommend to set timescale to 5000.
- Causes heavy fps loss, particularly at night.
- Non-stable codepath.
- May maim or injure if used incorrectly.
[/quote]31 Rain/snow collision
Makes rain and snow stop falling through static objects. Increases CPU load during these weather conditions; there will be a small to medium performance hit depending on how fast your processor is.
To work as intended you should increase the range weather is rendered, change your weather settings in morrowind.ini:
[Weather Rain] change these:
[Weather Thunderstorm] change these:
[Weather Snow] change these:
Desc=Settings for Morrowind code patch
Mod=Morrowind code patch
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest